Self-catering lodges make fantastic holidays in the Forest of Dean
Were are now truly into 2020 and it will soon be time to book our self-catering holidays in the Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley area of Monmouthshire. Why go self-catering? Why the Forest of Dean and not the Costa del Sol or other places? There are many reasons.
- Freedom of movement. You are not tied to any hotel or resort itinerary, so, you can please yourself where and when you eat. This also allows you to venture further afield as you have no need to return to base for a set time.
- Pet-friendly. Forest of Dean Lodges at Coleford are pet-friendly self-catering lodges and cottages. Your pets are as welcome as you are, and we make sure they are just as comfortable. Bringing your pet with you saves a lot on kennel fees, which, in some cases, can be substantive. Also, it is much better for your pet not being separated from you and you, from them.
- You can plan your holiday. With a self-catering, pet-friendly cottage or lodge, you can plan ahead. Doing this gives you more time to see and do the things that are most interesting to you and you save time by knowing in advance where and when you will be going places and what you will be getting up to.
- Price: Hotels and resorts can be expensive. All-inclusive even more so. Add to that the cost of pet accommodation and you are starting to feel the financial pinch.
- Ambience. Because the Forest of Dean Lodges, cottages and cabins is not a huge company, we have more time for our guests. You get the same high-quality service but with a more personal touch.
- UK destination. Being in the UK, you don’t have hundreds of miles to travel, unless you are visiting from abroad. Travelling abroad involves flights and other expensive and time-consuming variables. Less time travelling to your destination means more time enjoying being on holiday.
Booking your Forest of Dean lodges, cabins or cottages is a simple matter of going to the main pages and checking the availability and prices. From there you can send an email or call us directly to secure the time and accommodation you want. We are always available to help, should you need it. Also, if there is any other information you require, we will be delighted to help where we can.
Please, be aware that the Forest of Dean is a very popular UK holidays destination and so booking your lodge or cabin early is a great idea. You can book at any time for any week of the year.
We look forward to your visit and we hope you have a fantastic 2020.